COVID-19 - SAFETY PROTOCOLS
FGVA COVID-19 Safety Protocols: (currently NOT active)
- Entrance to the Gym/Training Areas is limited to players and staff ONLY. Please know if you want to see/talk to your child, you are more than welcome to do so anytime. We will notify and ask your child to meet you at the Upper School Lobby Area.
- Players are required to arrive and leave the Gym wearing masks. Masks are not required for training;
- Upon the players arrival, temperatures will be scanned with a Non-Contact thermometer;
- Sanitizing hands before and after practice is strongly encouraged. Parents are asked to please provide their child with their own supply of sanitizer;
- As a safety precaution, water fountains will NOT be available during practice times. Players are responsible for bringing their own hydration properly labeled with the players name;
- Volleyballs will continue to be sanitized by FGVA staff before and after training sessions.
USAV Return to Play Safety Guidelines: Before-During & After Training Activities (Please read carefully with your child): USAV Return to Play Safety Guidelines.pdf
Please note, this situation is very fluid and the information provided could change any moment depending on the actual COVID19 situation and the Government & USAV determinations. FGVA schedule will adjust accordingly. We will be providing periodic updates as we receive them.
We appreciate your understanding and patience during this difficult time.
Florida Gulfside Volleyball Academy
FOSTER CHARACTER - ENHANCE TALENT - CHANGE THE GAME - BUILD COMMUNITY