DETAILS: Private Training
Duration 1 hr.: Individualized skill clinics in which the player will go under a specialized training session tailored to the needs of the player.
Individual Fee: $80 per one-hour session.
SEMI- PRIVATE TRAINING
Duration 1 hr.: This clinic is for 2 Players and the session is planned to work with the player’s needs. Different skills will be covered during the session.
Semi- Private Fee: $50 each player/per one hour session. ($100 per 2-Player session)*
GROUP/ TEAM TRAINING
GROUP LESSONS: Duration 1 hr.: Clinics for 3 – 6 players that will be working in a small team environment on the main needs of the group:
- 3 Players Group Lesson Fee: $40 each player/per ONE (1) hour session.
- 4 to 6 Players Group Lesson Fee: $30 each player/per ONE (1) hour session.
- TEAM LESSON (1-hour practice).: Clinics for a minimum of 7 players that will be working in a team environment on the main needs of the TEAM:
- 7 to 12 Players TEAM Lesson Fee: $15 each player/per ONE (1) hour session (***$30 each/per TWO (2) hour session).
Payment has to be made at the lesson and paid directly to the coach. For each coach’s background, head over to our Staff Page: https://www.floridagulfsidevolleyball.com/staff/
To inquire about Private Lessons’ instructors availability and to schedule lessons, contact them via text messaging. Please include player’s name and the training you are interested in.
- Coach "Tito" Martínez, please TEXT: 352-286-3547
- Coach Jan Class, please TEXT: 239-888-2300
- Coach Miguel Dapena, please TEXT: 786-916-1691
- Coach Jose “Tito” De Leon, please TEXT: 787-562-1402
- Coach Alejandro Arconada, please TEXT: 787-354-7125
- Coach Ben Davison, please TEXT: 239-530-8706
- Coach Valerie Gonzalez, please TEXT: 239-776-9815
- Coach Patricia “Patchi” Daugherty, please TEXT: 714-812-0072
- Cancellations must be received 24 hours prior to the lesson. This will be a courtesy to the instructor and an opportunity to fill your slot. Cancellations inside of 24 hours will require the payment of the total corresponding fee.
- Coaches accepts cash, checks and money orders. Checks made payable to your coach.
- Minor children (under 18) must be accompanied by an adult (relative) during individual clinics.
- FGVA reserves the right of admission.